Adeptus Titanicus Traitor Legions
This book gives your Traitor battlegroup everything they need to march in your games of Adeptus Titanicus. It includes a wide array of maniples to use as the core of your force, alongside background and rules for many of the Imperium's most notorious Titan Legions and Knight Households. If you want to march your twisted god-machines to the very gates of Terra and tear them down, this book is your essential reference.
This 176-page hardback book contains:
– Background for Traitor Titan Legions and Knight Houses
– Revised rules for assembling your battlegroups
– Rules for 16 Traitor Titan Legions, including Legio traits, Stratagems, and wargear
– Rules for 12 Traitor Knight houses
– 19 different maniples to use with your Titans
– Allegiance rules for Traitor Titan Legion Battlegroups, Questor Traitoris, and Questor Mechanicus
– Background and rules for fielding Corrupted Titans, mutated god-engines fielded in the latter days of the Horus Heresy
– 51 Stratagems for use by Traitor battlegroups
– 11 Titan upgrades
– A comprehensive list of weapons available to each Titan, including weapon traits not featured in the core rulebook
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.