Victory At Sea Battle For The Pacific Model Starter Kit
About this item
- Discover what it was like to be part of these battleship confrontations in this World War II Naval Warfare Table-top Game from Warlords in 1:1800th Scale playing skirmishes involving destroyers hunting down other navies providing multiple scenarios that can be played with 2 or more people across all the ocean theaters throughout the war.
- Every ship in the game is defined by each of the ship cards that are included with each individual ship. Detailing its name, points value, type, armor and speed with special actions for each specific ship.
- Alternating between players, each turn moves through the phases together, which includes an Initiative phase, movement phase, gunnery phase and end phase keeping the pace quick and engaging for all players involved as you battle it out at sea!
- Strategically maneuver around the ocean mat and use turrets, light guns and torpedoes during the gunnery phase to take down your opponent’s destroyers, cruisers and battleships with the use of a ruler, D6 and D10 dice along with tokens and highlight the battle with scenery pieces included to highlight smoke and destruction of the ships as you battle on.
- Build, paint and play! The construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.