Ticket to Ride Nordic Countries
About this item
- STRATEGY GAME: Ticket to Ride Nordic Countries is a fast-paced standalone strategic board game that takes you on a Nordic adventure through Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden as you travel to the great northern cities of Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki and Stockholm!
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: Visit Norway's beautiful fjords and the magnificent mountain scenery on the Rauma Railway. Breathe in the salt air of the busy Swedish ports on the Baltic Sea. Ride through the Danish countryside where Vikings once walked. Hop on the Finnish railway and travel across the Arctic Circle to the land of the Midnight Sun!
- MULTIPLE WAYS OF SCORING POINTS: Players compete to gain the most points by claiming regular and special routes, including Ferries and Tunnels, and completing Destination Tickets! The craftiest conductor will receive the coveted Globetrotter bonus card for completing the most Destination Tickets!
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: Designed specifically for 2 or 3 players, Nordic Countries maintains the charm and strategy of other Ticket to Ride games and can be learned in only 5 minutes! Perfect for new and veteran players alike.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 3 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
- Standalone board game
- Easy to learn
- Part of the popular Ticket to Ride series of games
- Limited edition North American release
- Nordic countries theme
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.