Ticket to Ride Nederland
About this item
- THIS IS A TICKET TO RIDE BOARD GAME EXPANSION: You will need either "Ticket to Ride" or "Ticket to Ride Europe" in order to play with this expansion.
- FUN STRATEGY AND ADVENTURE GAME: Amsterdam's numerous canals make it the Venice of the North, but all of Nederland is filled with waterways. A rail journey in this low-lying country—where 20% of the land is below sea level—crosses countless bridges.
- NEW TICKET TO RIDE ADVENTURES: This beautiful map includes an ingenious new twist. On the many double-track bridge crossings, grab the first route and pay a price in Bridge Toll Tokens to the bank; claim the second route and the tokens go to the player who claimed the first route!
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
- Expansion to Ticket to Ride and Ticket to Ride Europe
- Map of the Netherlands
- 44 Destination Tickets
- New Bridge Toll Tokens
- Rules booklet
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.