Ticket to Ride London
- FAST PACED STRATEGY GAME: Race against other players to claim the most important bus lines connecting Districts in the capital of the United Kingdom and complete your Destination Tickets to score the most points.
- ADVENTURE GAME: Welcome to the ’70s world capital of fashion and music. Jump aboard a famous double-decker bus to rumble through London’s historic streets, breeze past Buckingham Palace, pop into the British Museum or listen to Big Ben’s chime echo across the Thames…
- FUN WAY TO DISCOVER London: What methods of transportation will you use to get from Big Ben to the Globe Theatre? Zigzag your way through the winding streets of London as you build routes and complete trips between many of London's historic landmarks!
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: The elegantly simple gameplay of this stand-alone version of Ticket to Ride is ideal for both beginners and seasoned players. Can be learnt in less than 10 minutes
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. The average playtime is 10-15 minutes.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.