Ticket to Ride Germany
About this item
- STRATEGY GAME: Ticket to Ride Germany is a fast-paced standalone strategic board game that takes you across a new, beautifully illustrated board of Germany at the close of the 19th century.
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: Ticket to Ride Germany introduces Passengers, offering bonus points at the end of the game to players who claim the most of a specific color. Countries around Germany offer unique locations; however, they don’t count towards continuing routes, so plan your continuous routes carefully!
- MULTIPLE WAYS OF SCORING POINTS: Earn points by connecting routes between iconic, German cities and the surrounding countries. Ensure you complete the most Destination Tickets to be the player to collect the coveted Globetrotter Bonus Card for additional points at the end of the game!
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.