About this item
- HORROR GAME BASED ON THE CLASSIC FILM: Players have been hired as the winter caretakers of the Overlook Hotel, spending four months isolated in the Rock Mountains. The hotel holds secrets and a hidden power that looks to turn the players on each other. Do they have the willpower to survive or will they become another chapter in the sad history of the Overlook?
- SUSPENSEFUL STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Players move around the hotel collecting willpower tokens in an effort to overcome the horrific visions they see. If their will is strong enough, they will make it to another month. If the visions become too much, they may turn on other players and attack.
- COOPERATIVE GAME WITH A TWIST: Caretakers work as a team to survive the winter. Those who fail to withstand the evil influences become temporarily Possessed, attacking and possibly even killing other players. One player takes the role of the Corrupted, who secretly acts against the other players.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: With multiple rounds of complex gameplay and elements of deception and terror, no two games are ever the same. For a bigger challenge, players can try to survive an extra month or play with a Corrupted variant to add a hidden traitor.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and teens can be played with 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 17 and older. The average playtime is 45 to 60 minutes.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.