The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth - Commander Deck (The Hosts of Mordor)
|The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-Earth Sealed
This The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Commander Deck set includes 1 ready-to-play deck of 100 Magic cards (2 Traditional Foil Legendary Creature cards, 98 nonfoil cards), a 2-card Collector Booster Sample Pack (contains 1 Traditional Foil or nonfoil special treatment card of rarity Rare or higher and 1 Traditional Foil special treatment Common or Uncommon card), 1 foil-etched Display Commander (a thick cardstock copy of the commander card with foil etched into the card's border and art), 10 double-sided tokens, 1 Helper card, 1 deck box (can hold 100 sleeved cards), 1 Life Wheel, 1 strategy insert, and 1 reference card.
This product does not contain Serialized Ring cards including the Serialized Elven, Dwarven, or Human Sol Ring cards, and The 1 of 1 Ring (Serialized 001 of 001). Serialized Elven, Dwarven, and Human Sol Ring cards can only be found in some The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Collector Boosters. Only one card has been printed of The One Ring (Serialized 001 of 001), and this card can only be found in one English-Language Collector Booster. Non-serialized Ring cards are mechanically identical to their Serialized versions.
• Magic Meets The Lord Of The Rings—Experience the beloved story of The Lord of the Rings with the strategic gameplay of Magic: The Gathering, facing off against opponents in thrilling magical battles
• Join The Fellowship—Immerse yourself in Middle-earth with unique game mechanics and stunning art that draw you into this epic tale
• Epic Multiplayer Battles—Commander is a multiplayer way to play Magic, an epic, free-for-all battle full of strategic plays and social intrigue
• Introduces 20 Commander Cards—this deck introduces 20 never-before-seen Commander cards to Magic: The Gathering
• Collect Special Treatment Cards—each deck comes with a 2-card Collector Booster Sample Pack containing 2 special treatment cards from The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth set, including 1 Rare or Mythic Rare and at least 1 Traditional Foil
• Contents—1 ready-to-play The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Commander Deck (includes 2 Foil Legendary cards), a 2-card Collector Booster Sample Pack, 1 Foil-Etched Display Commander, 10 double-sided tokens, 1 Helper card, 1 life tracker, and 1 deck box
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.