The Deck of Many Things and Fates
- BUYER BEWARE: Whether setting out for your first adventure or delving a legendary tomb of horror, the Deck of Many Things will surely shake things up for any edition of your favorite tabletop fantasy RPG
- THE PROPHECY: Dust off the classic Deck of Many Things or try something new with the all-new, unique Deck of Many Fates
- OUR POWERS COMBINE: Use each deck separately, or shuffle them together for a chaotic artifact, sure to bring wild, magical fun to any campaign
- A NOTE FROM SAGE VEDWYN: Includes a brief guide for novice and veteran DMs on how to incorporate these powerful items into your adventures
- BAG OF HOLDING: Not quite a bag of holding, but these decks come in gorgeous, illustrated tuckboxes for easy transportation
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.