The Army Painter Hobby Tool Kit
- ALL NEEDED FOR YOUR WARGAMING PROJECTS - The Army Painter hobby model kit is suitable for a beginner but can be used by advanced wargamers as well. It has been designed as “one box fits all” basic tool set and includes all the model tools you need to assemble any miniatures army
- ACT AS A PRO! - This miniature basic tool kit includes 1 Hobby File (triangular), 1 Hobby Knife, Green Stuff (2 pieces, 2.5 cm each), 1 Hobby Drill with 3 drill bits, 1 Hobby Side Cutter, 1 Sculpting Tool. The tools kit comes with FREE Super Glue (5 g), Guide to Tool Safety and The Army Painter Technique Painting Guide
- FUNCTIONALITY AND DURABILITY - Although a starter tool kit, all tools in it have the well-known quality of The Army Painter. The miniature and model file has a diamond cut, the knife is made of stainless steel, the drill comes with 3 drill bits with different sizes. You have a side cutter to use it as a sprue cutter and the most often used miniature sculpting tool to help you with the green stuff modeling putty. With these hobby tools and the CA glue, you really save time for gaming
- SAVE MONEY, NOT QUALITY - This super saver miniature building set of high-quality tools & glue costs less than if you buy the modeling tools one by one
- ALL IN ONE FOR A GREAT GIFT - The Army Painter basic tool kit is the perfect gift for kids and adults interested in board games, model building, and miniature painting. What could be a better gift for a guy with such a hobby than this warhammer tool kit?
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.