Marvel Studios VS System Friendly Neighborhood Card Game
In this new story arc, The Verse, expands on the popular characters and teams within the Spider-Man universe. This Friendly Neighborhood issue brings Spider-Man Homecoming and Spider-Man Far From Home films into Vs. System 2PCG. Not only does this set have the MCU web head, but also his adversaries, Vulture and Mysterio.
- 55 playable cards
- 1 Rulesheet
Volume 3 Content Highlights:
- First story Arc for the 2020 Vs. System® 2PCG® volume 3 product line!
- Play with fan favorite characters from the Spider-Man films Homecoming and Far From Home!
- Expand on the Spider-Friends and Sinister Syndicate teams with characters across the Spider Verse!
- Approximately 3 new Main Characters and 8 new Supporting Characters per Issue!
- Customize your new team or enhance your existing decks!
- Epic competitive gameplay to pit your team of Allies against your opponents!
- Each Issue comes with 55 playable cards across existing team factions!
- Store exclusive Organized Play Kits available now to help grow your community.
- Ages: 12+
- Players: 2
- Game Length: 30 min
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.