Harry Potter House Cup Competition Board Game
- Prepare to learn and gain knowledge at the famous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with Harry Potter: House Cup Competition board game – the place for the brightest students to compete in this worker placement strategy game
- Play as your favorite Hogwarts House – Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff – and compete against other Houses to see who will win the House Cup in this officially licensed Harry Potter game
- This easy to learn competitive game has a streamlined experience that is easy to learn and teach, but also deep and rewarding with no two plays the same – gain magic, knowledge to learn lessons and complete challenges from the Wizarding World
- Includes over 500 game components as well as a collectible House Cup Hourglass for point tallying – Game Board, 4 Common Room Player Boards, 12 Student Tokens, 36 Level Trackers, 18 Location Cards (4 starting, 10 middle, 4 ending), 40 Basic Lesson Cards, 27 Advanced Lesson Cards, 31 Easy Challenge Cards, 29 Hard Challenge Cards, 30 Knowledge Tokens, 25 Magic Tokens, 240 House Point Gems, 1 House Cup Hourglass Display, 1 First Player Token, 1 Round Tracker Token, 4 Reference Cards, 1 Rulebook
- Players 2-4 | Ages 11+ | 90+ Min Play Time
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.