Citadel Technical Paint Stirland Mud 24ml
|Item Volume||24 Milliliters|
|Specific Uses For Product||Interior|
|Exterior Finish||Gloss Finish|
|Paint Type||Watercolor, Acrylic|
- Games Workshop Texture Stirland Mud Acrylic Paint, Stirland Mud, Metal, Plastic, 24 ml
- Citadel Texture paints are designed to provide a swift, effective solution to detailing your bases. They contain a mixture of both coarse and fine grit, which forms a rough, grainy surface that is ideal for drybrushing and ready for further detailing. They give strong, effective coverage over both black and white undercoats
- This pot contains 12ml of paint, one of 6 Texture paints in the Citadel Paint range
- As with all of their paints, it is a non-toxic, water-based acrylic paint designed for use on the bases of your plastic, metal, and resin Citadel miniatures
- Dispatched same day from the UK
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.