|Set:||The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Sealed|
Each Set Booster contains 12 Magic cards, 1 Art Card, and 1 token/ad card, Helper card, or card from “The List” (a special card from Magic's history—found in 25% of packs), with a combination of 1–4 card(s) of rarity Rare or higher and 3–7 Uncommon, 3–7 Common, and 1 Land cards. A Traditional Foil Land replaces the basic land in 20% of Set Boosters and a Foil-Stamped Signature Art Card replaces the Art Card in 10% of Set Boosters. A Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Rare card can be found in <1% of boosters.
• Magic Meets The Lord Of The Rings—Experience the beloved story of The Lord of the Rings with the strategic gameplay of Magic: The Gathering, facing off against opponents in thrilling magical battles
• Join The Fellowship—Immerse yourself in Middle-earth with unique game mechanics and stunning art that draw you into this epic tale
• A Bundle Full of Cards & Accessories—Open a box full of The Lord of the Rings-themed Magic cards plus accessories, including special alternate-art cards
• Explore With Set Boosters—Set Boosters are specifically designed for a fun pack-opening experience, including at least 1 shining Traditional Foil card and 1 Art Card in every pack
• 4 Special Alternate-Art Cards—Celebrate the magnificent imagery of The Lord of the Rings with four additional cards featuring special alternate art and a shiny Traditional Foil treatment
• Contents—8 The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth MTG Set Boosters, 4 Traditional Foil alternate-art cards, 40 Land cards (20 foil, 20 nonfoil), 1 Spindown life counter, 1 card storage box, and 2 reference cards
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.