Ticket to Ride India and Switzerland
About this item
- THIS IS A TICKET TO RIDE BOARD GAME EXPANSION: You will need either "Ticket to Ride" or "Ticket to Ride Europe" in order to play with this expansion.
- FUN STRATEGY AND ADVENTURE GAME: Embark on a tour of Ian Vincent’s India and discover one of the most densely populated and colorful countries of the world. The year is 1911, and the world is changing fast in the British Raj.
- ALSO INCLUDES TICKET TO RIDE SWITZERLAND: Discover Switzerland's challenging geography with its verdant valleys and mountain passes, as well as the charm of its neighboring countries.
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
- This is an expansion to Ticket to Ride, not a standalone game
- Includes a double-sided board map of India, backed with Switzerland, plus Destination Tickets and Rules booklet for each map
- Adds depth and complexity to the base game
- This expansion requires the trains and train cards from an original copy of Ticket to Ride or Ticket to Ride Europe to play
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.