The Army Painter Complete 124 Paints Set
About this item
- COMPLETE SET OF 124 WARGAMER MINIATURE PAINTS + 5 PAINT BRUSHES - This exceptional acrylic hobby paint set includes every paint from The Army Painters color range: 124 Warpaints of which 96 Acrylic Warpaints, 8 Metallic Warpaints, 11 Quickshade Washes, and 9 Effects Warpaints; 5 Wargamer Brushes and The Army Painter Painting Guide Free
- GREAT DEAL SAVINGS - The Army Painter Complete Wargamer Paint Set offers excellent value for your money. You can save about 13% if you get this model paint set rather than buy the bottles with acrylic paints and the miniature paint brushes for acrylic painting individually
- FANTASTIC CONSISTENCY AND COLOR PIGMENT - Each bottle of The Army Painter warhammer paint is 0.6 oz/18 ml. The non toxic acrylic paint is creamy and highly pigmented with astonishing blending capabilities and excellent coverage
- EASY-TO-SQUEEZE DROPPER BOTTLE - Bottles are designed with a dropper cap system, enabling you to administer the exact amounts of paint you need without having to open the lid all the time. This ergonomic design prevents wastage and drying out the paint
- FOR BEGINNERS AND VETERANS ALIKE - This superb model paint kit for plastic models, dungeons and dragons miniatures, warhammer 40k figures, reaper miniatures, and other wargame models includes the best possible quality paints, metallics, and washes available today. It caters perfectly to both experienced and novice wargame painters
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.